Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Colombia: 25 Feria Internacional Del Libro De Bogota


Postcard
The 25th edition of Bogota's International Book Fair (FILBO) brings book lovers, distributors and publishers to Colombia's capital.

On the postcard we read in Spanish:
“No está en mi naturaleza ocultar nada. No puedo cerrar mis labios cuando he abierto mi Corazón.”

It’s a quote from Charles Dickens, in English it reads:

“To conceal anything from those to whom I am attached, is not in my nature. I can never close my lips where I have opened my heart.”

Charles John Huffam Dickens (1812 – 1870) was an English writer and social critic who is generally regarded as the greatest novelist of the Victorian period.

Stamp
In 2011 UPAEP (Unión Postal de las Américas, España y Portugal) celebrated its 100 years anniversary. Every year the member countries issues stamps with common theme. In 2011 the theme was mailboxes (buzones).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Flags

Free counters!

Total Pageviews